Lower Elementary Class Planning Packet--Revised, with CD (#P3): $58.00
An invaluable resource to those just setting up a lower elementary class or those looking for new ways to manage their classes--2014 upgraded forms and processes are in this packet, and it now comes with a CD for optimum teacher convenience
This set is a series of finely tuned, professionally designed management forms for your Montessori classroom. It will help you organize the children's daily work, their year-long progress, and keep track of your lessons and observations. This total curriculum management plan includes a step-by-step guide for each form.
Teachers have asked us to provide a CD with the packet for years--and now we do! This allows teachers to tailor the forms to meet their particular needs if they need to, but the forms are designed to be ready to use just as they are. The process of managing the week and paperwork has been re-shaped a bit to be more precise.
The set includes:
- Annual and Weekly Planning (for teachers)
- Student Goal Plans
- Class Weekly Summaries
- Individual Weekly Summaries
- Observations Form
- Cumulative Student Record (3 year digital Montessori report)
- Spelling Programs
- Step-by-step instructions
Upper Elementary Class Planning Packet (#P2): $58.00
This comprehensive planning guide offers Montessori upper elementary teachers tools for managing the difficult work of curriculum planning, beginning-of-the-year planning, and day-to-day management of student papers and records. Clear explanations of many useful forms, as well as completed samples, help to make organizing clear and easy. Teachers receive master forms to use in their classrooms, as well as a CD-ROM containing the forms, to allow for individualization as needed. This packet is helpful to both the new teacher and the teacher seeking to re-organize and lighten the burden of planning.
Included in the set are three components, each with detailed instructions and accompanying forms:
- Curriculum Planning -- cultural curriculum planning, monthly focus, weekly lesson planning
- Beginning of Year Planning - student supply list, letter to parents, student orientation, student portfolio
- Class Processes -- student assignment book, work reminder poster, collection of completed work, recording of daily student progress, homework, quarterly progress reports, summary progress report